Indian Pan PizzaNilesh Khemchandani
- Manbhari Pizza Base – 2 pieces
- ½ cup Pizza Sauce
- ½ cup thinly sliced onions
- ½ cup sliced capsicums
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Dried oregano and chilli flakes for seasoning
- 2 tsp butter
- Place the pizza base on a clean and dry place.
- Apply 1/4th cup of pizza sauce on the base it and spread it evenly.
- Arrange 1/4th cup of onions and 1/4th cup of capsicum evenly on the base.
- Sprinkle 1/4th cup of grated mozzarella cheese and sprinkle oregano and chilli flakes evenly over it.
- Take a broad non stick pan, heat 1 tsp of butter.
- Place the prepared pizza over the pan, cover it and cook until the cheese melts.
- Make sure the pizza isn’t unattended or it may burn.
- Cut the Indian Pan Pizza into equal portions and serve immediately.