Instant Bread RasmalaiNilesh Khemchandani
- Manbhari Milk Plus Bread slices – 6-8
- Whole Milk – 1 liter + 1 tbsp
- Sugar – ¼ cup or as per taste
- Chopped nuts – 3 tbsp + 1 tbsp for garnish
- Saffron strands- 7-8
- Ground cardamom – 1 tsp
- Rose water – 1 tsp (optional)
- Heat milk a pan.
- Boil it for 5 minutes. Crush saffron strands along with 1 tbsp milk.
- Add this to milk and boil it till it reduced to half. Keep stirring occasionally.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Now add cardamom, chopped nuts and boil for 5 more minutes.
- Turn off the heat and add rose water. Let it cool slightly.
- Refrigerate the Ras for 2-3 hours if you want to serve chilled.
- Cut the bread slices into round shape using a cookie cutter.
- Soak bread slices in milk for a minute.
- Transfer into a serving plate. Pour some more Ras on top.
- Garnish with chopped nuts, saffron strands and rose petals.
- Serve it immediately.