Instant Bread RabdiNilesh Khemchandani
- 3 slices Manbhari Milk Plus bread
- 3 cups full fat milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ cup condensed Milk
- Green cardamom (Optional)
- Dry fruits (optional)
- Remove the crust of bread slices and grind the bread to make fresh bread crumbs. Keep the grounded crust aside.
- Bring the Milk to a boil in a broad non-stick pan.
- When the milk comes to a boil and starts reducing, add the bread crumbs, sugar and condensed milk to the boiling milk.
- Cook the mixture on a medium flame while continuously stirring and scrapping the sides of the pan. Should take approximately 8-10 minutes.
- When the desired thick consistency is reached, put off the flame and allow the Instant Rabdi to cool.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours and serve chilled. Garnish with nuts and/or cardamom for a rich taste.