Khandeshi Sev BhajiNilesh Khemchandani
- 150 grams Manbhari Masala Sev
- 2 teaspoons Red Chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- 3 teaspoons Garam Masala
- 1 teaspoon Jaggery (Gud)
- Salt , to taste
- 1 Onion , sliced
- 1/2 cup Dry coconut (khopra)
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1 inch Ginger
- Fresh Coriander (to garnish)
- To begin making the Khandeshi Sev Bhaji Recipe, sauté the onions with oil. Sauté until they turn light brown.
- Allow it to cool down, add onions and the rest of the ingredients to grind to form a smooth paste.
- Heat a kadai with oil, add turmeric powder and red chilli powder and add the ground paste.
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder and garam masala, cook until the onions turn dark brown. Add jaggery and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add 1 cup of water and salt according to your taste and allow it to boil. Once the curry begins to boil add Masala Sev and simmer for 2 more minutes and serve hot with fresh coriander garnish on top.