Tawa SandwichNilesh Khemchandani
- Manbhari Sandwich Bread– 8 slices
- 1/2 cup Finely chopped onions
- ½ cup Finely chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Fresh Coriander (Dhaniya)
- ¼ cup Grated Cheese
- ½ tsp Chilli Powder
- ½ tsp coriander powder
- ½ tsp jeera powder
- Salt to taste
- Mix onions, tomatoes, cheese, fresh coriander and all spices together.
- Divide the stuffing in 4 equal parts.
- Place the bread slices and spread butter on them.
- Stuff the bread slices with the prepared stuffing.
- Grease non stick pan with butter and place the sandwich on it.
- Cook the sandwich till light brown and the flip side. Cook the other side till golden brown.
- Once cooked, cut the sandwich diagonally into 2 equal parts.
- Serve fresh, Serve hot.